BUY NOW, PAY LATER! - with Shop Pay
Sale - Modern Farmhouse Wooden Bath Tray.
This beautiful Vintage style rustic wood Bathtub Tray can be used for various purposes.
Nothing is more enjoyable than a long soothing bath accompanied by items that we love.
Increase the comfort of your bath time, by browsing the internet using your tablet or mini laptop. You can also read a book, and enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine while smelling the fragrance of aromatherapy candles.
This bathtub tray can be used for various purposes.
You can also put other items such as soap, essential oils, body loofah sponge, towels, or you can simply use it as part of your décor.
STANDARD SIZE: 36" INCHES
Surface Measurements Metric: 73.6 cm x 27.9 cm
Fits most standard tubs with an opening of 22" to 26" (55.9 cm to 66 cm).
CUSTOM SIZE: UP TO 36" INCHES:
This size is for custom tub caddies up to 36 inches (91.4 cm) in width from the outside of the tub from side to side. If your tub is near a wall and has less than 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) of space between the tub and the wall, this option is also for you. Select "Custom-Up to 36" from the drop-down menu.
CUSTOM SIZE: 36" TO 48"
CUSTOM SIZE: 48" TO 60"
If your tub is larger than 36 inches (91.4 cm) in width from the outside of the tub from side to side. Please purchase the "Custom-36" and up" option from the drop-down menu.
– Each caddy is handcrafted to order and will have a unique grain and texture.
– Care: Wipe down after each use. Clean with mild soap and water.
_NOTE: Each caddy will vary slightly in grain texture
Be assured that it is all SOLID WOOD.
We use different types of woods for each of our caddy's.
Depending on which type of wood is available at the time.
We also choose our woods according to the various designs of our caddy's.
The following must be included in the NOTES section when purchasing a custom order:
1. Measure how many inches the outside of the tub is from side to side.
2. Measure how many inches from the inside of the tub is from side to side.
3. Is your tub close to a wall? If yes - what is the measurement from the wall to the inside edge of the tub?
4. If there is a wall, is it at your LEFT or RIGHT when you sit in your tub?